iconic video of my childhood
I can’t reblog this without providing a link in case anyone doesn’t know what this is. Because everyone should know what this is, I feel.
Cats Giving High Fives (Part 1)
Previously: Animals Being Jerks (GIFs)
LOOK AT THEM
Actors meeting their characters
- John: good evening, you alright?
- Martin: what the fuck
- Benedict: oh my gosh hi, I am so sorry are you okay? can I get you anything?
- Sherlock: liar
- Derek: stiles is such a dumbass omg
- Tyler: smh shut up u love him
- Stiles: aaayyyyyy
- Dylan: aayyyyy lmao
- Castiel: I am castiel, angel of the lord
- Misha: lmao yeah okay did u see this video of me cooking with my son
- Captain Jack: I like dick
- John: I like dick
- Matt: Its crazy how we finish eachothers-
- Doctor: saNDWICHES
- Matt: THATS WHAT I WAS GONNA SAY
Incredible Shadow Art Created From Junk by Tim Noble & Sue Webster.
are we not gonna talk about
On June 11th 1963, Thích Quảng Đức, a Vietnamese Buddhist monk, sat down in the middle of a busy intersection in Saigon, covered himself in gasoline and he then ignited a match, and set himself on fire. Đức burned to death in a matter of minutes, and he was immortalized in a famous photograph taken by a reporter who was in Vietnam in order to photograph the war. All those who saw this spectacle were taken by the fact that Duc did not make a sound while burning to death. Đức was protesting President Ngô Đình Diệm’s administration for oppressing the Buddhist religion.
I was waiting for this to come up on my dash. You also can’t forget that his whole body burned, but his heart remained intact and did not burn.